Introduction Of HTML ?
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. It is the most basic building block of the web which defines the meaning and structure of web content. Hypertext refers to links that connect web pages to one another pages, either within a single website or between websites. HTML uses markup to display content in a web browser. HTML markup includes special elements such as <html>, <head>, <title>, <body>, <header>, <footer>, <article>, <section>, <p>, <div>, <span>, <img>, <aside>, <nav>, <ul>, <ol>, <li> and many others.
• It is very easy to learn and it’s easy to use.
• It is platform independent.
• We can add Images, videos, & audio to a web page.
• Hypertext can be added to the text.
• It is a markup language.
Why To Learn HTML ?
• It is a simple markup language.
• Its implementation is easy.
• It is used to create website.
• It boosts professional career.
• It helps in developing fundamentals about web programming.
• To create the pages on the world wide web.
• To design and to create title, head and body segments.
• To determine the format and location on the page.
• To help with the data entry level of work.
• To make responsive images on web pages.
1. It is very easy to learn and it’s easy to use.
• It is supported by all browsers.
• It is the most friendly search engine.
• It is lightweight.
• It can integrate easily with other languages.
• It cannot produce dynamic output alone.
• It can create only static and plain web pages.
• It required to write a lot of code for just creating a simple webpage.
• It’s security features are not good.
• It produces some complexity due to long code.
Bonus Points For HTML
Introduction About CSS
CSS stands for Cascanding Style Sheets. It is a stylesheet language which is used to describe the presentation of a document that is written in HTML. It describes that, how elements should be rendered on the screen. It is among the core languages of the open web and is standardized across web browsers according to W3C specifications. It isn’t a programming language and markup language. It is called stylesheet language. It is what you use to selectively style HTML elements.
1. Opportunity in Web designing : To begin a career in web designing professionally, it is necessary to have knowledge of CSS and HTML.
2. Website Design : By using CSS, we can control various styles, such as text color, font style, spacing among paragraphs, column size and layout, background color and images, design of the layout and many other effects as well.
3. Web Control : CSS is easy to learn because it has controlling power on the documents of HTML. It is integrated with HTML markup language.
• To add unique styles to documents of HTML.
• We can change the overall look and feel of our website by some changes in the CSS code.
• To make responsive website.
• It makes the maintenance of the website easier.
• It is easy to learn and understand and used to control the presentation of an HTML document.
• Web designers needs to use few lines of code for every page improving site speed.
• It simplifies website development as well as the maintenance as a change of one line of code affects the whole web site and maintenance time.3. It is less complex so the effort are significantly reduced.4. Easy for the users to customize the online pages.5. It reduces the file transfer size.
• There is lack of security
• There might be cross browser issues while using CSS.
• There are multiple levels which creates confusion for beginners
.• It works differently on different browsers.
•The developers need to test for compatibility, running the program across multiple browsers.
Bonus Points For CSS
CSS simplifies the development of web pages. It is integrated with HTML markup language. You will use CSS to style text, image, and other HTML elements as well as style and control the layouts of a web pages. It has controlling power on the documents of HTML.
• Validate user input.
• Simple client-side calculations.
• Handling dates and time.
• Generating HTML content.
• Platform independent.
• To add interactive behavior to web pages.
• For game development.
• To create web or mobile app.
• To validate user input.
• To display pop-up windows.
• It reduces the program load time.
• It is easy to understand and learn.
• It is easy to use with other programming languages.
• It helps in front-end as well as back-end development.
• It improves the performance of websites.
• Lack of debugging facility.
• It works differently on different browsers.
• There is lack of security.
Bonus Points For Java Script
thanks for reading this article. Hope you like this video. Thank you so much please visit again.